Services Information Services
IBTS has more than 30 years of corporate experience in the development and management of robust and scalable IT systems and analysis services for the built environment. Leveraging our Field Inspection Technology (FIT®), Quality Assurance System (QAS), and Optimized Objective Knowledge (O2K) solutions we can reduce the cost to acquire and manage information while improving data integrity, accuracy and ensuring compliance.
Get FIT™ with our Field Inspection Technology
IBTS continues to be on the forefront of the development of cost-effective and scalable technology solutions for the built environment. Through the application of our flexible Field Inspection Technology (FIT)®, we accelerate progress by streamlining form and document collection, automating workflow, eliminating dual entry, saving paper and structuring the information through business rules.
Available as either hosted or on-premise offerings, our solutions are 100% Microsoft .NET, and scalable enough to support any size jurisdiction or program. With our web services integration, access to existing systems and information such as accounting, online payment processing, reporting, GIS, data warehouse, and more are fully customizable based on your needs.
- Improved field user productivity through optimized collection forms and proven procedures and processes
- Enhanced data collection accuracy through delegated and loosely coupled controls
- Field user workflow integration ensures process and data policy compliance
- Visibility to field operations in real time through web-based reporting dashboards
Gather Quality Information within Compliance Requirements with QAS
Leveraging our experience and capabilities, IBTS can help ensure that information is gathered within compliance requirements. Our data analysis team can then supply you with customized results that help Facility Managers and top executives make informed decisions.
- Flexible use of fully customizable compliance datasets from building codes, project specific standards, and regulatory requirements
- Reduced cost through fewer onsite resources
- Improved customer satisfaction with real-time and flexibly scheduled reporting
- Improved reporting accuracy and uniformity
- Improved scheduling
- Monitor Levels of Effort/Forecast-able resource loading
Optimize Your Knowledge Management with our O2K Solutions
IBTS has developed robust knowledge capture and management solutions that we employ to address our clients’ organizational needs. Through the systematic application of our proven O2K methodologies we help our clients to get the most value from their information assets by maximizing storage resources, simplifying access, improving search & reporting, and streamlining content management. Specifically we help our clients to identify, capture, represent, manage, and distribute their explicit organizational knowledge, and tacit business “know-how”. IBTS has extensive experience in establishing KM programs are easily adoptable, compliant and sustainable. The result is increased productivity by facilitating the use critical business information.
- Improves decision support tools
- Improves the retention of intellectual capital of an organization
- Increases productivity and efficiency
- Streamlines the flow of ideas, corporate information, and professional know-how
- Improves customer services
- Reduces learning curve during turn-over of workforce
Section 508 Compliance Verification
IBTS offers third-party verification of compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (as amended in 1998). Section 508 requires that when Federal agencies develop, procure, maintain, or use electronic and information technology (EIT), all individuals with disabilities have access to and use of information and data that is comparable to the access and use by individuals who do not have disabilities.
These requirements present a challenge and can be overwhelming to the EIT provider. IBTS can allay the uncertainty by providing analysis and testing to determine if your electronic and information technology complies with the technical, functional and support requirements of Section 508.
Similarly, the agency procuring EIT may not have the in-house resources or expertise to be assured that a vendor’s product is compliant. Again, IBTS can provide reassurance through its verification services.
Information Systems Development and Integration
IBTS designs and develops sophisticated Web-based, information management systems that we integrate in to client environments to improve the security, traceability and control of information. We manage large amounts of historical data which we mine for the benefit of our clients. Through the integration of data collection with sophisticated evaluation systems, IBTS provides its clients with unique and actionable information to accelerate the progress they strive for in the communities that they serve.
IBTS applies the right technology to improve information accessibility, relevancy and exchange.
We strive to deliver enhanced productivity through the automation of work processes, allowing for secure, roles-based access to critical information.
- Standards based platforms – MS based solutions for scalability and interoperability with existing Office environments.
- Cloud computing architecture - global service availability and reliability
- Real-time monitoring and reporting
- Helpdesk/customer support services – custom and dedicated telephone and internet support
Our core tools include:
- Communities of Practice (CoPs)
- Online discussions
- RSS Feeds
- Social Networking
- Enterprise portals
Our services include:
- Technology integration
- Data warehousing
- Data mining
- Document management
- Process improvement
IBTS’s business and technical consulting services enable our clients to realize the perfect blend of people, process, and technology. We combine our consultants' technical skills with the organization’s extensive experience and understanding of the unique information technology challenges that exist in all levels of government to provide unique and effective solutions that accelerate progress for our clients. Our consulting approach, tailored to each organizations program objectives delivers innovative solutions that deliver results. Our areas of focus in technology consulting services include Data Collection & Administration, Web-based Collaboration Solutions, and Knowledge Capture and Training.
For more information on any of our Information Services contact us at IS-Info@IBTS.org.